Lovely Socialite is an original jazz/rock sextet by day…and a funk/soul wedding band by night.
In wedding band formation, we can perform in the following capacities:
- Ceremony Strings: classical/pop/rock arrangements for string trio at the selection of the bride/groom
- Reception Band: Instrumental funk, soul, rock, and pop music with a very unique instrumentation (Trombone, Cello, Pipa, Vibraphone, Bass, and Drums)
Our repertoire list includes the following but custom arrangements can be done to fit the needs of your ceremony, first dance, or other preferences.
- Alone (Trampled by Turtles)
- Air a Danser (Penguin Cafe Orchestra)
- Melt With You (Modern English)
- Hornpipe from Water Music (Handel)
- Other classical/baroque string rep
- Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
- From the Love Side (Hank Ballard)
- It’s Your Thing (The Isley Brothers)
- Stevie Wonder Medley (Steevie Wonder)
- Mr. Big Stuff (Jean Knight)
- No One’s Gonna Love You More Than I Do (Band of Horses)
- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
- Po’ Boy’s Dream (Illinois Connection)
- The Official/Our Dreams (JayLib)
- Tighten Up (Archie Bell and the Drells)
- Will You Love My Child (Anna Raye)
- Best Cupa’ Coffee (Original using themes from Twin Peaks)
- Chicago (Sufjan Stevens)
- Dance from Miss Saigon (C.M. Schonberg)
- On Wisconsin (W.T. Purdy)
- Much more!
To inquire about rates and availability, please contact Corey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.